Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nothing much to report

I don't have much to say tonight. This morning was one of those mornings that make you want to turn the car around, go back home, crawl into bed and pull the covers way up over so that you can hide from the world. However my good pal Jody brought me some strong black coffee and it hit the spot. It no longer seemed to matter that I lost the meds, the car, my cell phone and my computer gave me the error of death. I had coffee..woohoo.

I had JBQ this afternoon and had a good time talking to the kids about how they thought the tournament went. Everyone seems to have had a good time. Marlene and I had to have a discussion about how she won't drink her water and I have decided that everytime I see her and she doesn't have a water in her hand, I am going to put it in the blog. Maybe this will help her with her water intake. Actually she told me that she had finally looked at my blog and was expecting to see her name in it since she was such an awesome assistant coach on Saturday. I kindly informed Marlene that I wouldn't put anyone's name in the blog unless I know it's okay with them. Now that I know it's okay I decided to put Marlene's name in here several times =)

The diet is going well..the exercise is lacking..but better =)

2 comments:

  1. The post below this one IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE (yes I'm yelling). Nothing ever goes according to my plans. Baby slept until 7am yesterday oh maybe she'll sleep till 7am this morning NO 6am bright and early......uggghhhh but I digress.....I had a tough day on Monday when I reported that I had GAINED A POUND (more yelling). But I've since recovered. I "think" I'm doing better with my eating. I'm trying hard to do more exercising. Wish we lived closer together so I could DRAG you to the gym with me!! Progress is being made, it may be slow progress some weaks BUT WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS. I mean look at the biggest loser show and even with all their exercise and diets the model girl (I'm pulling for her) only lost ONE POUND! We are all doing awesome and I am so blessed to be doing it with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish Doug and I could join your group to lose - we are really trying to make better choices and when his knees will allow it, we go to the community center and walk on the treadmills. Stress has a way of attacking diet plans, or it does for me anyway - I'm sure that's just another excuse, but I know my body well enough to know if I'm stressed, I crave junk. I bought oranges, apples and grapefruit today in an attempt to get on track.

    ReplyDelete