Thursday, February 12, 2009

New pictures

Molly, Leanna and I were finally on in the same spot. This hasn't happened since before the blog was created so I felt like it was time to get a new picture for the top of the blog. Chris- I promise we'll get you in one of these soon!!
We were at Joann Fabric and it didn't seem like there was anyone who wanted to snap a picture for us. I didn't really have a camera with me but I did have my work blackberry with me which takes decent pictures. We decided to give it a whirl using the "self-portrait" method.
This one was inside the store and didn't come out the best. Again- there were plenty of people who were laughing at us..but no one willing to help take a picture.


Our first outside shot was so dark that you couldn't see our faces so Leanna had the bright idea to turn the other way. As you can see by the look on her face---it was a LITTLE sunny.


Leanna's second idea was to move into the shade but apparently my belly was too big so she was straining to get into the shot.



Molly decided to try holding the camera and taking the picture. I think that she thinks she has longer arms or something...anyway...she cut off Leanna's head in the picture but the 2 of us turned out great.
My favorite is the picture that has been added to the top of the blog. You can already see how much our looks are changing. To refresh your memory- here is the picture that WAS posted up there.

Have an AWESOME day

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! what a difference!!! That is awesome! Great job you guys! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete