Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nervous

The realization just hit me that I am 9 days away from the "Vertical Dash". I am more prepared then I've ever been but it's still a little scary.

I've had a pretty good exercise week and I am headed off to train on the stairs again tonight. I have really enjoyed the nicer weather and have had my afternoon walk 3 times this week. If you have the Wii Fit- I highly recommend doing 10 minutes of Rhythm boxing- it will really give you a workout.

It is hard to motivate yourself to work out- especially when you don't feel like it. The rewards far outweigh the effort it takes to get moving. I sleep better when I've had a good workout but I'm learning not to work out too late or it keeps me up at night. Chris, Molly and Leanna's family is all coming in town this weekend for Virginia's 1st birthday. I hope that we can all make good eating choices while celebrating her first year. I seem to do great through the week and BLOW it on the weekends.

I hope everyone is motivated to do at least 1 more workout then they did last week. Even if it's just a 30 minute walk. We CAN DO THIS!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the weekends. we did another trip to AR again and I again ate not as good as I needed to. However, my mom got the Wii Fit and I did an hour on it on Sat night. It was AWESOME! I didn't want to stop! I just might have to bite the bullet and the credit card and get one.

    ReplyDelete