Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snowed In

I am sick of all this snow. Enough is enough. I am very thankful to Home Depot who is the only store in this city that has snow shovels for sale. I gave one of the children a lesson in snow removal. He was very thankful for the lesson. NOT!!

I am thankful for my boss who believes in safety first. He lets us work from home when the roads are bad. God is showing me to look for the positive in all things...so the positive is my boss. The snow really is beautiful- not the stuff on the road- it looks YUCKY but the backyard is really pretty.

We are gearing up for JBQ (Junior Bible Quiz) this weekend. It is so awesome to be able to watch kids get excited about learning the Bible. Some of these kids put me to shame with their knowledge of God's word.

Leanna's Dad is meeting with the heart surgeon on Monday so I would ask for prayers that the Dr. makes wise decisions on the possibility of another open heart surgery. I am having 2 crowns put on tomorrow and those that know me know that I don't have the best luck with dentists.

I am going to try to post here 5 days a week. It helps me to stay focused and accountable. Hopefully I'll start having pictures too!! Thank you all for walking this journey with me. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment