Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Night Night Time

It is a sad day when I am heading to bed at 6:15 in the evening but that's the plan!! A new friend sent me some sleep dust..wooohooo!!!

The diet is going well and I made everyone sandwiches tonight on my new Foreman 360. I used to have a little foreman grill and I didn't use it very much. I had to train in Philadelphia and this very nice lady in the cafeteria where my training was held made me a turkey sandwich on 12 grain bread with pepper jack cheese and pressed it on a panini press. It was the BEST sandwich that I had ever eaten. I came back home and told my Mom that I wanted a Panini press for Christmas. She always gets frustrated with me because I never have Christmas ideas. I would have been happy with a little $20 Hamilton Beach panini press from Wal-mart but Mom went all out. She got me a Foreman 360 grill with removable plates. I can bake pizzas, make frittatas, grill chicken, make quesadillas, make paninis and so much more. It has a variable heat setting so I can make all kinds of different things. It was very much appreciated. It was nice to make the boys some grilled cheese sandwiches without having to smear butter all over it.

God is so amazingly awesome. If you don't know this already I'll be happy to tell you all of the reasons that I think so. We have JBQ (Junior Bible Quiz) in the morning and I am super excited to see God move through these children. Have an awesome night.

2 comments:

  1. Uh it's 7pm and Virginia just went down and I am going to be following right behind her. OOHH I love sleep!!! That's my problem. I think I love it too much. If I forget to ask on facebook do any of your tech savvy friends have a computer place they would recommend me taking my computer to. There are a few places her in Leavenworth but it'll be Monday before we get it out. I am so glad this blog has turned out to be the blessing that I knew it would be!! I wish I could be more confident in the upcoming weigh in. :( I over did it at the gym the other day and my knee is giving me a fit today. I'm hoping I can get to the gym tomorrow. We shall see! I'm feeling a half priced book trip this coming week!!!!! Hope you sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me really want one of those grills! Hope you had fun at JBQ!

    ReplyDelete